Here we provide all the information you will need regarding our photobooth hire service during COVID-19. Please bookmark this page as it will be updated as and when our Govenment change the gudelines.
Guidance referring to photobooth operations in the UK during COVID-19
Updated – 29th August 2020
Maximum people allowed at a wedding/wedding reception – 30 (including suppliers)
A wedding/wedding reception must take place in a COVID-19 secure venue
“Such events should not take place in people’s private homes or adjoining outdoor spaces like gardens”.
Any other social gatherings are not allowed ie: no birthdays, engagements, corporate functions etc.
“People from different households should adhere to social distancing guidelines which is currently 2M or 1M with risk mitigation”
“Guests should avoid touching property belonging to others”
Handling objects and communal resources should be kept to a minimum.
“Single use alternatives can be provided as long as they are removed by the attendee”
What We Can Offer
As a responsible supplier, we must adhere to government guidelines.
As such, we can still offer our photobooth service as long as the above guidelines are met.
- We send 2 attendees to man a photobooth. These must be included in the maximum amount of people in the guidelines at your COVID-19 secure venue (see above)
- Our photobooths are less than a metre in width, therefore only people from the same household would be able to use the photobooth together at the same time.
- Due to the transmission guidelines, we cannot provide communal props. As an alternative, we can bring single use card props at no extra cost, which should be kept by each individual guest. If preferred, guests can be advised to bring their own props to enjoy in the photobooth.
- To minimise the risk of transmission, we would ask your guests to avoid touching the photobooth in any way. Our attendants will operate the photobooth for each turn.
- If your package includes a guestbook, one of our attendants will be the only person permitted to touch it. Messages dictated by guests will be written in the guest book and their photograph will be placed next to the message by our attendant.
- Photographs printed by our photobooth will fall onto a tray. Guests will be directed to collect their photograph by our attendant, minimising handling.
Alternative Photobooth Solution
We work closely with photography company F11 Photography who have developed a COVID-19 safe solution which can be used by different households on the same photograph. This involves a photographer in the venue who can use the room as a backdrop. Another option is to supply a backdrop which would be more limiting due to size as all guests from different households must keep at a safe distance.
The above option works exactly the same way as a photobooth in tems of photographs, guestbook, personalised design on prints etc. without the need for an enclosed photobooth.
This service is subject to availability. Please contact us to discuss.