Here we provide all the information you will need regarding our photobooth hire service during COVID-19. Please bookmark this page as it will be updated as and when our Govenment change the gudelines.
Guidance referring to photobooth operations in the UK during COVID-19
Updated – 28th April 2021
From May 17th, the Maximum people allowed at a wedding/wedding reception – 30 (including suppliers)
A wedding/wedding reception must take place in a COVID-19 secure venue
“Such events should not take place in people’s private homes or adjoining outdoor spaces like gardens”.
Any other social gatherings are not allowed ie: no birthdays, engagements, corporate functions etc.
“People from different households should adhere to social distancing guidelines which is currently 2M or 1M with risk mitigation”
“Guests should avoid touching property belonging to others”
Handling objects and communal resources should be kept to a minimum.
Due to transmission guidelines set out by the Government, we are currently unable to provide props.
What We Can Offer
As a responsible supplier, we must adhere to government guidelines.
As such, we can still offer our photobooth service as long as the above guidelines are met.
- We send 2 attendees to man a photobooth. These must be included in the maximum amount of people in the guidelines at your COVID-19 secure venue (see above)
- Our photobooths are less than a metre in width, therefore only people from the same household or support bubble would be able to use the photobooth together at the same time.
- Due to the transmission guidelines, we cannot provide communal props. If preferred, guests can be advised to bring their own props to enjoy in the photobooth.
- To minimise the risk of transmission, we would ask your guests to avoid touching the photobooth in any way. Our attendants will operate the photobooth for each turn.
- If your package includes a guestbook, one of our attendants will be the only person permitted to touch it. Messages dictated by guests will be written in the guest book and their photograph will be placed next to the message by our attendant.
- Photographs printed by our photobooth will fall onto a tray. Guests will be directed to collect their photograph by our attendant, minimising handling.